For decades Mahoney® has provided the most durable, easiest to use, most reliable oil waste management and recycling equipment in the foodservice industry. Mahoney will provide the type of equipment most appropriate to your kitchen layout, type of operation and frying volume.
Our professionals start with a careful assessment of your kitchen and your operations to design a system of cooking oil equipment that best suits your needs. Our cooking oil equipment can even be retrofitted into kitchens to help streamline oil usage and disposal. We offer the following types of cooking oil equipment systems:
Our automated cooking oil systems are the safest, easiest, and cleanest way to manage used cooking oil. These systems automate the handling of used cooking oils so your employees do not have to handle the oil manually. We offer the following automated systems:
- Direct Connection: Our Direct Connection Recycler Systems are the safest, easiest, and cleanest systems available for handling used cooking oil. This system is connected directly to your fryers so that the used oil can be disposed with the flip of a switch or turn of a lever.
- Indoor System: These systems are designed and installed in restaurants that have enough interior floor space. With this system, the holding tanks are installed indoors with pipelines that run near the fryers, but not directly into the fryers. A portable filter machine may be necessary for fryers that do not have built-in filtration.
- Heated Outdoor Bulk Container: These containers are installed outdoors, and they are insulated and heated to handle liquid cooking oil and leftover solids. The used cooking oil must be taken to the container from the fryers using an oil shuttle. These containers have a screen over the fill opening to filter debris from the cooking oil and it also has an anti-theft lock to keep it protected. A level sensor can be installed in these containers to monitor the oil levels.
Standard cooking oil systems include bulk containers to store the used cooking oil. These containers are leak-proof and highly durable with accessible, easy to raise lids. There are protective screens under the lids that filter debris out of the cooking oil to ensure that only the oil gets into the container. Our bulk tanks are also built with a safety barrier that protects your employees from the hot oil.
Our professionals can install a basic cooking oil system in your kitchen that includes the following equipment:
- Fresh cooking oil tank
- Used cooking oil tank
- Electronic control system with remote monitoring and alerts
- Fill wand and hose
- Exterior fill box
- Exterior used cooking oil evacuation port
Our professionals can help design a custom cooking oil system for your kitchen based on the kitchen layout, the operation of your kitchen, and the volume of frying. We can install equipment for automated systems and standard systems which can be retrofitted to accommodate any establishment. Our custom cooking oil systems will help streamline your cooking oil disposal process and provide a safer, cleaner working environment for your employees.
Our closed loop system simplifies cooking oil management and reduces frying costs
We will provide an oil management system that is right for your restaurant and right for your operation