- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Code of Conduct
Mahoney Environmental Solutions’, a Neste company, Code of Conduct is the cornerstone of everything we do.
We believe that ethical work is also successful work. Our goal is to operate ethically, with integrity, and in compliance with the law, always and everywhere. Bribery and corruption in any form are unacceptable in our business.
Our business partners and other stakeholders may report observed or suspected violations of the Code of Conduct (anonymously and confidentially) by using Neste Ethics Online. You may find more information about the Code of Conduct and how to report a concern via Ethics Online here.